The 2019 TESOL China Assembly will be held in Hangzhou, China on 25-28 July 2019. Organized by China Daily in partnership with TESOL International Association, Shanghai International Studies University and Hangzhou Municipal Government, the 2019 TESOL China Assembly is a high-level international English Language Teaching (ELT) event in China. It aims to promote scholarship and cross-cultural understanding among English educators in China, and to enhance dialogue between China’s ELT professionals and their peers worldwide.
The Assembly will have twelve strands across a variety of keynote speeches, features, panels, workshops and demonstrations. Through face-to-face interaction between leading experts and opportunities for peer-to-peer networking and knowledge sharing, the assembly will provide participants with practical, research-based ideas, strategies, and tools to facilitate on-going improvement to their ELT work.
- Key Competencies Education
- Professional Development of Teachers in the Age of Intelligent Education
- AI and Foreign Language Teaching
- Reading and Literacy
- Content & Language Integrated Learning
- Task-based Language Teaching
- Testing and Assessment
- English Language Teaching of Young Learners
- College English Education
- English Education in Rural Areas
- Public Speaking and Oral English Teaching
- International Education and Global Exchange
In addition to speeches and presentations, the Assembly will also have a language exhibition in which some 50 ELT organizations from both home and abroad will take part. For more information, please visit the official website at tesol.i21st.cn