All Papers should be submitted before Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 12:00 pm EDT/ 24:00 pm GMT +08. To find the due date and time for your geographical location, please click here. Papers received after this deadline will not be considered.
All papers must be submitted online. Mailed or faxed versions of the paper will not be accepted. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
• Visit website at "Call for Papers 2019 TESOL China Assembly."
• Follow the instructions on submitting your proposal.
• After your paper has been successfully submitted, you will receive an email confirming the receipt of your submission. You can also check your submission process in your registration account.
• Do not mail or fax a duplicate copy of your proposal.
•Key Competencies Education
•Teacher Professional Development in the Age of Intelligent Education
•AI and Foreign Language Teaching
•Reading and Literacy
•Integrated Content & Language Learning
•Task-based Language Teaching
•Testing and Assessment
•English Language Teaching to Young Learners
•College English Education
•English Education in Rural Areas
•Public Speaking and Oral English Teaching
•International Education and Global Exchange
Category of Papers
Research on English, Education and Teaching (Teaching survey reports, teaching experiences, lesson cases, interviews and graduation thesis will not be considered)
- Title: should reflect the article's content clearly and accurately in less than 20 words - generally subtitles are not needed.
- Content: should be written from an innovative angle, containing a clear view, accurate language, reliable information with substantial and logical arguments. The content should be original and authors are encouraged to write in English or Chinese.
- Unpublished or officially published papers in the last five years are both acceptable (please note the name, issue number, and publication date of the journal in the remarks).
- Word count: 6000 words max.
The Academic Committee of TESOL China Assembly and National Society of College Foreign Language Research are collaborating for this assembly for experts to evaluate the papers without any fees. The Organizing Committee will select the first, second, and third place submissions and will also determine their prizes, (awarded in the form of certificates, bonuses, opportunity to participate in the 2020 TESOL China Assembly without any registration fees etc.).
The winners will be announced at the 2019 TESOL China Assembly and the award-winning papers will have the opportunity to be published in the national core journals - collected and published by the organizing committee.
All participants who decide to submit a paper and do not made a special statement about copyrights shall be deemed to have agreed to have their works used in the publication, promotional and recommendation materials of the Organizing Committee.