All proposals must be submitted online. Mailed or faxed proposals will be not be accepted. If you have questions, e-mail to email@example.com.
All Proposals: Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 12:00 pm EDT/ 24:00 pm GMT +08. To find the due date and time where you are, please click here. Proposals received after the deadline will not be considered.
• Visit Web site at "Call for Participation 2019 TESOL China Assembly."
• Follow the instructions to submit your proposal.
• After your proposal has been successfully submitted, you will receive a message confirming receipt of your submission online. You can also check the process in your registration account.
• Do not mail or fax a duplicate copy of your proposal.
Click here to see a copy of the proposal rating rubric that the reviewers will use to score the proposals.
- Key Competencies Education
- Teacher Professional Development in the Age of Intelligent Education
- AI and Foreign Language Teaching
- Reading and Literacy
- Content & Language Integrated Learning
- Task-based Language Teaching
- Testing and Assessment
- English Language Teaching to Young Learners
- College English Education
- English Education in Rural Areas
- Public Speaking and Oral English Teaching
- International Education and Global Exchange
Type of Session
- Panel Discussion: 90-minute presentation+10-minute Q&A, 3–4 presenters
- Workshop: 90-minute presentation+10-minute Q&A, 1–6 presenters
- Demonstration: 40-minute presentation+10-minute review/comment, 1 presenter
- Paper Presentation: 20-minute presentation+5-minute Q&A, 1–2 presenters
- Poster Session: 90 minutes, 1–2 presenters
Presenters are encouraged to submit and present all in English, including:
- Session Title (10 words max)
- Session Summary (50 words max)
- Session Description (500 words max)
- Presenter(s) Bio Summary (50 words each presenter)